My favorite aprons by far!

...are all from the Vermont Apron Company. I completely need an apron that doesn't pull on my neck (so whose "supports" are against my back rather than neck), doesn't look silly since I wear it for hours most days (so isn't in unattractive colors), actually protects my clothes (so isn't tissue-thin), and doesn't require contortion to put on or take off (so has big-enough openings for my big head). I've been looking for ages for such a well-designed apron, and that is also well-made with well-finished seams, in material that doesn't fade nor wrinkle more than is just natural, and I found more than one at their site, https://www.vermontapron.com/ . Not every single one would work for me, but I'm unique, and I am so very happy with this company! My current favorites -- the rose one is incredibly pretty in person, because the colors are even nicer than in the picture:


I love that you can get them in various lengths. I like a few aprons in shorter lengths for summer weather, and ones like the rose one are so darling short, but otherwise I prefer longer to protect my clothes since I'm so messy!