My so-far by-far best meal planning sheet

I finally happened upon a planner that really works for me. It looks somewhat like the one I posted at http://favoritefoodthisweek.blogspot.com/2016/09/making-meal-planning-easier.html , including it's realistic for my time-for-cooking requirements, but this one has more specifics, and also has realistic time for grocery shopping and for cooking some foods ahead. I've always heard of the latter, and aspired to it, but I finally figured out that what I really wanted already-ready in the refrigerator was quite different from others' ideas. Anyway, in case there's another person or two who has similar tastes or needs, here's what I made up, in MS Word; feel free to adapt it for yourself. Hmm, Qk C refers to a healthy food doc on which I'm working; what I mean is if I would be helped by a particular food that day e.g. cherries for pain, there's a reminder about that..."Jamie" refers to Jamie Oliver's Save with Jamie. He's my favorite all-around recipe creator. This book has cook-a-big-piece-of-something recipes with leftovers...